Mike's Photos

All Comments to Mike's Photos's files

Recent Comments

• 12 years 7 months ago
    Image0291
    i havent seen a smile like that in years poppa, i am so very proud of you and all you have accomplished, you have done a wonderful job when it comes to your work thats a well deserved and much appreciated smile you are wearing.love you always and all of you who posted these pictures you dont know what it does to my heart to see his face everyday even if its in a picture online...its been awhile since i last laid eyes upon the man who breathed life back into my lifeless body, the man who loves unconditionally and the man so dedicated and devoted to his work alot of times back in the day alot of extras and even those that were just for the job were from him own pocket money...he is a great man all who perhaps get the chance to meet him make sure u never forget him and you treat him with respect and never lie and then you shall find yourself one of the most loyal friends in the world. A man sent from heaven to touch many hearts!
    xoxoxox
    buggy
  • 12 years 7 months ago
    P8280011
    thats right poppabear hold it steady, line it up, make sure its perfect...lol. What a hardworking man...if you only knew...you'd agree too.
  • 12 years 7 months ago
    P8250040
    to anyone who lays eyes upon this photo know this is a man who is honest, caring and devoted to his work...i should know i stood beside him for 11 years watching him work hard as i am sure he still does. I just want to tell everyone never forget this face...its the face of a great man...its my father. A person would give you the shirt off this back even in dead of winter to make sure you were okay first....love you my poppabear....forever and one more day after eternity passes...one day soon i will see you face to face, eye to eye...never forget my love, you hard working man of mine..
    love you always and thank you
    buggy
  • Leah Johnson (Private)
    12 years 9 months ago
    p2130610
    I don't know if I ever thanked you, Mike. This was a wonderful thing you did for everyone! I am ordering a bunch of photos to remember the show, and remember what the theater can do for the community.

You are an incredible support for the theater and our city.
  • Leah Johnson (Private)
    12 years 9 months ago
    IMG 0844
    Thanks Mike, for letting us see how bad it is, and yet most of the theater is still standing. I was afraid the entire structure was gone.

I have hope that we can get our theater back, even better than before.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 10 months ago
    PC070118
    aww pretty
  • Jamarious (Private)
    12 years 11 months ago
    P6230307
    U guys look like your doing a good job on the play were doing it next week i play the step mother and we do are play alot different but its alot of fun
  • jonathan (Private)
    13 years 2 months ago
    P6210025
    I thought maple hill play of twinderella was way better especially mortimer he was way funny and hot
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    13 years 2 months ago
    P2050021
    Nice ankles!
  • Lacey Mai (Private)
    13 years 4 months ago
    PC110053
    aww molleigh's me in this picture!...she does a pretty good job too!!
  • Leah Johnson (Private)
    13 years 5 months ago
    PB200041
    wow, Mike. The slide show works as a mini movie of the play. You really picked key momments. You are so good! Talk about multi-gifted....Thanks for sharing this with us. It was really fun to re-live the play.
powered by Fotki