Mike's Photos

All Comments to Mike's Photos's files

Recent Comments

• Leah Johnson (Private)
    14 years ago
    p2040243
    These photos caught the spirt of the performance. Bravo, Mike!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    14 years ago
    P2010034
    These photos are great!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    14 years 1 month ago
    moulin rouge2
    those r cute looking dolls ;)
  • 14 years 2 months ago
    PC050030
    Moleigh... is that you???
    Unfortunatelly I could not see the whole show....
    This photo is VERY PRETTY!!!!!!!
  • No Tell (Private)
    14 years 6 months ago
    P8150069
    It is soooo dramatic isn't it!
  • david barber (Private)
    14 years 6 months ago
    moulin rouge1
    hi mike david barber from portsmouth on the south coast of the uk. i am a great fan of the can can which has to be the most spectacular and galmourous show in the worldand the gowns too.i must say the can can cuties look very delightful, and lovely costumes.if i may very very kindly ask,the girls dresses in satin or taffeta with taffeta ruffles ? as i design for a hobby, one of them,my can can designs have caused a stunned sensation and very favourable coments from people in show biz. i have pics of 5 that have been made but if i may later, send you the best 2,i think you will love them and your jaw drop. they cost U S $750 each VERY EXCLUSIVE, designs my copyright, please do show the can can cuties,they will love them.best wishes david barber
  • MARY C WHITE (Private)
    14 years 6 months ago
    P8070014
    hey Mike...Tori will be tumbling a lot this yr too if u can get her in some shots please...

will u be attending the pep rallies to take pics? not her above of course...but could u please looking for her when u are there?

thanks Mary
  • MARY C WHITE (Private)
    14 years 6 months ago
    P8070006
    Hi Mike...the photos look great...the blonde in the very forefront of this pic is my Tori, very front of squad, knee bent...Tori White... ('Ms Calnan' taught her too!as she has taught several of my children and one of my grandchildren...and we lov her!)

...i think your pics were all taken from the other side of the cheer squad's performance...so Tori is not well seen in many of the other pics...but i do lov this one...thank u so much...u were able to get up much closer than me...many thanks!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOOK FOR TORI WHEN U TAKE PICS!!!! ...my family will purchase!!she and Beth Federick are the ONLY BLONDES on the cheerleader squad...okay?

mary c white
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    14 years 8 months ago
    PC170007 e1
    im a little tea pot short and stout here is my handel here is my spout when i get all steamed up here me shout. tip me over and pour me out
  • 14 years 8 months ago
    P5170009
    Thanks for the photos...and the tape (although I have not received it yet). I enjoyed the Vicksburg gig despite the poor attendance.
    I wish more had attended, but well...that's show business!
    P5170009 is my favorite.
    r
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    14 years 9 months ago
    P5030337
    fg8q3e7t56
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    14 years 9 months ago
    P5240122
    same school colors as me. i just graduated yesterday.
  • timtamslam (Private)
    14 years 9 months ago
    moscow ballet fotki22 copy
    wow thats outrageous ... of course whom ever wrote the original email may have lacked sufficient skills with the english to present their request tacfully ... glad you removed the photos ... it was the right thing to do.
  • jolopuki (Private)